Flower Designer ・ Personal Color Adviser
Nami Nezu ( 根津 奈実 )
Experience in teaching flower arrangement as well as wedding flower arrangement and its total coordination, over 12 years, from beginner to professional, at Omotesando,one of the most fashionable districts in Tokyo. Along with the teaching job, worked at the flower salon, as in charge of coordinating and arranging flowers at the weddings ceremony and receptions. Her work has frequently published on flower specialized magazines in Japan.
As she has inspired by her work in flower industry, pursued to study about color professionally and acquired a professional color advising certification. Since then, she is providing personal color consultation to the clients.
From 2009, started to work independently in Hong Kong.
Certificate & License
- – Japan flower designer association first degree
- – ELF Flower academy bridal business course certified
- – Ecole de decoration floral Liberte professional course certified
- – Dorien Roling Flower Design Dutch Flower Arrangement intensive course certified
- – L’ecole des fleurs de Paris (France), Floral art Master class, Floral art Discovery class, certified
- – L’ecole Artistique de Catherine Muller (France), Les grandes decorations de Noel, certified
- – DIC Color design school personal color consultant course diploma
- – Japan personal color association personal color adviser certified
- – AFT Color coordinator second degree certified
“Why flower business in HK???”
This is the question so many people ask me in Hong Kong.
In 2003, when I first visited Hong Kong as a tourist, I was amazed with how sophisticated the city and window display of DC brand, as well as westernized fashion and lifestyle of people. On the contrary, flower arrangements in Hong Kong were traditional Chinese style, with strange color combination and starchy arrangement, which totally unmatched with the city. As a flower professional, I began to wonder if there is any chance I can contribute to let the people know the real allure of flowers.
Time had passed, but my motive has never changed since then. It is my pleasure to deliver my authentic European style flower arrangement with Japanese hospitality and craftsmanship, and I would like to be one other option of flower arrangements for people in Hong Kong.
Actually, it was a tough decision to leave Japan, where I supported by many staffs, and work independently in Hong Kong. However, now, I am experiencing a joy of complete my work from beginning to the end as well as happiness of working in the field I have a passion for. The happiest time for me is when I make customers happy and satisfy by my work.
I hope I can provide more and more joy and happiness in Hong Kong through my flower arrangement from now on.